Thursday, October 16, 2014

bored

tiring to get a BL game installed.

don't want to play skyrim. don't have the Sims 4 yet. bit in the mood to watch anything or read anything. I wish to be mildly entertained by boys having sex and falling in love. someone might as well.

funny, I looked at the clock at 11:11 and thought, 'make a wish!'. couldn't think of anything. not that I have everything or don't wish for anything. but what purpose would it serve to remind me if what I don't have, can't do, only to be disappointed when said wish does not come to fruition. so I sent a half ass wish/prayer into space. may it be forgotten with all the rest.

anyway, gonna try to get this game going before bed. head hurts, gotta get the lil to work early and I've got errands and bills tomorrow. I'll speak with you again then, stay with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment