Monday, November 25, 2013

Chan~ges...

the first of many blog updates have begun. starting with the new email for this blog and The GoodGirlGrind is CataclysmIsBornProductions@gmail.com. it's gonna be for a lot of things. writing, art, cosplay, gaming, and anything else i get up to. Also linked this blog to Google+. so far not that crazy about that medium, but i'll maintain it as long as it serves me.

soon to come will be a twitter, CataclysmIsBorn Facebook, maybe a tumblr?(generally can't wrap my head around that site...). i'll see what else i can get into...

i'm really all new to this. i want to get myself out there, build a brand, gain some following and maybe see a little success in my various endeavors. that's the goal. so i gotta spend a considerable amount of life wading through the various social medias. this shit ain't easy. at all. but i hope it will be worth it.

stay with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment