Wednesday, November 4, 2015

fog clearing

I feel like drawing today. I have a lovely photo that I'm using for one of my monitor backgrounds at work

so peaceful,beautiful and serene...

I'm not great at perspective but I feel like trying to recreate it with pencil and paper. this is a great feeling, the desire to create. hell any feeling other than "bed and Netflix" is a good feeling.

the last few days I've slowly but surely been more motivated to live my life. tonight, I tackle the full kitchen, top to bottom. probably won't finish though. the last two days I've done laundry. I've even done a little cleaning in my room.

I don't know why, but the heavy oppression that made me feel inhuman the last few months is lifting, I think.

I hope so. the high that comes with some sense of accomplishment feels good. certainly hope it lasts.

stay with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment