Saturday, February 21, 2015

indifference

yeah, we're done. show's over after two episodes.

I really don't care. I feel like I should, but I can't muster it. it was a nice thought, for a while.

makes me think though, what I asked for, what I prayed for, if this was supposed to be it. I don't know. but if I felt awkward and indifferent the whole time, when I literally need bells, whistles, verbal and visual cues, could it have really been it? I'd like to think no, but the Lord moves in mysterious ways his wonders to perform.

I'm making to much out of something that is literally nothing. we'll be 'friends' or whatever, hang out, probably won't go on that cruise now, that would be a little too awkward. but any romance aspect is definitely dead. hope he realizes that too.

I gotta get off this blog and in this apartment. until later, stay with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment