Wednesday, June 4, 2014

almost done...

tired...

gloves painted yesterday, turned out pretty good. putting the nails on shortly. the left one will be a lil snug, but no one but me will know. I'm not letting people paw my costume. leave a lil mystique.

also finishing these awful pants. elastic's in. hemming the legs now. the don't really fit, but I'll make them work. they literally only have to last one day. I blame the pattern. I can follow instructions. but not when they are part English, mostly Russian. also, people over seas don't account for fat American ass, so there's that too. before August, I'll invest in a better pattern and fabric.

add insult to fucking injury, my sinuses are fucking up. so it's possibly I will be an itchy, snotty, coughing mess by Friday. a lil pissed about that, but the show must go on. has to, I've spent too much time and money to crap out now.

woo, akon 25. gonna hem this shit and take a nap, ugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment