Sunday, March 2, 2014

fyi

this post is from 2 March 2014. I forgot to hit publish -.-

nothing really great to post.

just did my walkies for this shift. sped up a bit from the first time. had my  Die Antwoord station thumping on Pandora and it felt good. when i sat back down at my cage, i could feel the legs burning a lil and the heart rate up a bit.  nicey. really want to start incorporating weights in somewhere. dunno how though, but i'm sure there is a weight training for noobs somewhere on the interwebs.

eating lighter on the clock too. home is never too much of a problem because i'm never really home long enough to eat i sleep till around 11 and snack before work. it's when i get there that i feel the need to bulk up on dinner and go out and buy something ridiculous. gots to do better. today the weather was beyond ridiculous and i some chicken and dumplings. but i didn't have too much. and i'm trying to improve my water situation. small steps. it will not be overnight. i don't expect or want it to be. i've been fat all my life. if it dropped off faster than i was ready, i'd be afraid of my own body.

also, the oscars were a thing tonight. i'm not watching them (i'm at work and even i was home, i wouldn't), but i'm getting pretty awesome play by play by my bestie on facebook.

also, a long time ago i mentioned connecting other social media to this blog. well, step in the right direction, i remember my tumblr password and renamed my 'blog' there to match this one. everything is CataclysmIsBorn and everything is Anidian. not a whole lot goes on at the tumblr blog, but i seek to rectify that situation. it's going to be mostly reposts, pics and the random written word every once in a while. maybe share some shit from this blog over there. a big difference is that it's gonna be probably a bit raunchier than this one. i'm letting my hair down and my interests out of the closet over there. be prepared, plain and simple. check it at http://cataclysmisborn.tumblr.com/. eventually i'll get around to some newer, bigger, better changes. just takes a lil time. so stay with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment