Wednesday, June 12, 2013

so, I'm a gamer

post on the go... kinda...

it's a slow Wednesday, and I'm dedicating my time to leveling cards on Legend of the Cryptids. if you've never heard of it, don't download it. it's a beautiful, addictive card game available for iOS and Android. been playing almost a year now (as the game itself celebrates it's first anniversary) and I haven't put it down yet. however, today is about tedium, as I've collected too many cards and have to level duplicates in order to merge them to make room for more cards. I have a bit of OCD in this respect that I want all cards to be matched. all the cards collected go into a gallery, and I hate sewing cards in my gallery not fully actualized. anywho, gonna be at it a while, but needed a break. until next time kids, hopefully with something slightly more interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment