Tuesday, July 14, 2015

let's blog

so I don't have to get I trouble or explain myself or anything else that comes with publication.

I'm so stressed and pissed off. this shitty part time job I hate, I now find out that I suck at.

this is goddamn unacceptable. I have to get up at 4am, ride public transportation for two hours to get here, I hate these calls, I hate these customers, I hate just about everyone I work with. this, this is the worst job I've ever had, and now I suck at it. I need to leave here, I really do. but I don't have another job yet. and it's seriously not for lack of trying. I'm applying for jobs 10-15 at a time but I never hear back outside of a fucking phone interview. I can't not work but I can't stay here. one month and I'm burned the fuck out on this shit. I'm not cut out for it, I'm just not. this is not customer service, these are not my kind of calls.  I'm a problem solver, not a cash register. I need to go. anywhere but here, soon, before I do something stupid...

No comments:

Post a Comment