Friday, October 16, 2015

good morning

and it appears to be. so far. haven't left the house yet so have no idea what's going to punch me on the face before the day is over, but right now, I'm happy.

looked through some gorgeous genderbent/race bent art on tumblr and I've got a lot of good things to do today.

today I'm also going to text the DM a very (what I believe to be) straightforward text. his response determines everything. I feel like it won't be the response I want, nor anything I've anticipated so far. so I'm not sure how the day will end for me: gleeful or wasted in misery. gonna be an adventure finding out!

either way, I'm off work, I have a few dollars, gonna treat myself and try to have a good productive day.

stay with me, you gotta see how this ends...

No comments:

Post a Comment