Wednesday, October 14, 2015

been thinking

about where I'm at right now.

I am 34, single, never married, no kids.

I am pining after a 45+ divorcee with a child that is 17 years old. her birthday was this week.

it occurred to me that this is a potential shit storm.

the divorce was not pretty, and the mother, mentally unstable, is in the regular practice of isolating the child from the father. grown ass step kid, psychotic ex wife.

additional, he is not in mint condition. diabetic, bad leg, bad arm, bad eyes. great hearing though. I don't know how well I can handle late life medical conditions.

I can't see how this would go, even in a perfect world.

yet I don't care. I want to know where it would go, against the odds, in the fucked up reality that it is.

I'll find out Friday. stay with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment