Thursday, October 29, 2015

a little later

guy randomly told me 'today is going to be a great day' as I left the break room this morning. I politely replied that I hope so. internally I was like nah, fuck you, guy.

either way, I've been really stupid for the last few months. been way more nays than yeas. fuck you too, DM, fuck you too.

I feel like quitting D&D, but I don't have any other games going right now, which sucks. my cohorts need to get their shit back together.

one more thing, before I get back to work, there's this from yesterday. getting more accurate by the minute...
literally starting to hate people, which is upsetting when I used to love them and find them fascinating. so if I seem distant, unconcerned or apathetic, it's because everyone is a cesspool of lies and hate. I will gladly take solitude and fantasy over reality and the excrement that is society...

No comments:

Post a Comment