Tuesday, December 9, 2014

thinking

I wish I did drugs sometimes. maybe I'd be a bit more interesting. a little edgy. or I was an amazing dancer. how sad is it I'm bored with my own one and only life? very...

I'd be willing to do almost anything other than anything but what I am now. go to work, go home. i spend too much time alone. sure, there's the lil, but she annoys me mostly. I rarely see adult friends that share my interests. I would love to see them more but work prevents that. this could soon lead to resentment of my primary source of income, and other issues. not a good idea.

I wonder if other people feel the same way about their lives. it doesn't seem like it. maybe a few, maybe more. they just seem to be better at covering it up or recovering from it. they find a way to be interesting.

I hate my fucking life

No comments:

Post a Comment